Enjoy Kusadasi, history in Villa Konak style
Villa Konak Hotel is located in Kusadasi; an Aegean town famous with its beaches, night life and proximity to Ancient Ionia historical region .
Ephesus, one of the biggest archeological sites in the world is just minutes drive while Greek Island Samos is only 90 minutes sail from Kusadasi.
Within 60 kms drive, you will find the archeological sites like
Sardis, and Aphrodisias
Smyrna are 100-200 km distance to Kusadasi which are in distances that daily trips can be made to
Distances from the hotel
- Izmir Airport : 75 km (transfer approx: 50 minutes)
- Bodrum Airport : 140 km
- Ephesus : 18 km
- Pergamum : 155 km
- Sirince : 26 km
- National Park : 25 km
- Aphrodisias : 120 km
- Greek island Samos is only 90 minutes sail from Kusadasi
- Priene :31 km
- Didyma-Miletos :60 km.
Facilities and Services
Villa Konak Hotel's owners, Mr Kaya and Ms Türkan Enderin; love welcoming
guests, introduce them to Turkish culture and history, and make sure their time in Turkey is satisfying and memorable.
Start your day with a buffet breakfast by the pool, take a trip to Ephesus and then enjoy the crystal waters of beaches nearby.
Have your 5 o'clock tea time with cookies home-made by Mrs. Enderin and then wander into streets of Kusadasi for dinner and night entertainment.
Villa Konak offers following facilities and services
- Open buffet Breakfast(all room rates include breakfast)
- Free wireless Internet/computer around the hotel
- Outdoor swimming pool
- None-smoking rooms
- Laundry nearby
- Snack bar & Garden bar
- A small terrace and library by the pool
- Fax and other necessary communication services
- Table tennis and American billards
- Safe deposit boxes are available at reception
- Transfer from Izmir ADB and Bodrum airports (surcharge)
- Day-trips can be arranged for small groups
- Trekking in National Park